Palliative Care NSW
Welcome to Atura Blacktown where Palliative Care NSW will be holding their Volunteer’s Conference on Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th June 2019.
Atura Blacktown is high on character, service and value. Atura is the place where you come to escape the predictable and embrace a new style of accommodation.
- Free car parking
- Free WiFi
- Free In-house movies
- Free local telephone calls
- Optional $20 pp Breakfast in Roadhouse Bar and Grill
Book a room
- All rates and benefits are subject to availability at time of booking
- Credit card will be required at time of booking to guarantee your stay
- Any cancellations must be made by 2pm the day prior to arrival
- Check in avilable from 2:00pm and check out is prior to 11:00am
- Rates valid until 02/05/2019