Use of this Site
In using this Site, you must not:
- Disrupt the operation or security of this Site or any accounts, servers, or networks connected or accessible through this Site;
- Use this Site in a way that may harass, annoy or disrupt any third person, including a third person who may receive messages as a result of your use of this Site;
- Submit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any material constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable law;
- Submit any material of any kind which infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other intellectual property right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- Submit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Delete any author attribution, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any material that is submitted;
- Modify or delete any content on this Site or add any content to this Site; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of this Site.
The Company reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which breach any applicable or relevant law.
Conditions of Sale
If you purchase any product or service through this Site, you agree to be bound by the Company’s Conditions of Sale.
The Company has a number of member programs and clubs, including Priority Guest Rewards and Global Hotel Alliance, which you may choose to join. By joining any of these member programs or clubs you agree that you have reviewed and are bound by the applicable terms and conditions of each program and club.
From time to time, the Company will run competitions on this Site and you agree to review and be bound by the terms and conditions of each competition you enter.
Advertising and Other Links
This Site may contain links to third party controlled websites (Linked Websites) including for advertising which, unless expressly stated on those Linked Websites, are not controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the content, nor does the Company warrant the accuracy of the content on Linked Websites and you agree that your use of Linked Websites and the content contained is entirely at your own risk. You also agree that the Company is not liable or responsible for any goods or services provided by third parties that operate Linked Websites.
From time to time, promotional offers (Offers) may be available on this Site. You acknowledge that these may not be able to be used at all the Hotels and your use of these Offers is subject to availability of the goods or services offered as well as any other additional conditions attached to the Offers.
This Site may contain Hotel information such as Hotel facilities and food and beverage outlets which the Company understands is correct at the time of posting however is subject to change. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the Hotel information but will use its reasonable efforts to keep the details accurate.
Intellectual Property Rights
As between you and the Company, you agree that all intellectual property rights (including trade marks, logos, brands, graphics, images, text, software, computer programs, film clips, videos and other media) displayed on or relating to this Site are owned by the Company (or its licensors, sponsors, suppliers or related bodies corporate). Apart from the personal, non-commercial use of the content of this Site, you must not do any of the following unless you have received the prior written permission of the Company:
- reproduce, reformat, reuse, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, store in a retrieval system or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this Site (including without limitation any underlying source code or other data);
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of this Site, (including, for example, by making excessive traffic demands on this website);
- reproduce the Company’s trademarks or logos on another website;
Material You Upload onto Site
For any material you upload onto this Site or submit to the Company through this Site including on forums, review websites or participation in competitions, you warrant that you are the owner of this material or have obtained all necessary licences to use this material and that your use of this material complies with all applicable laws, for instance the material will not defame or vilify any person. You grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty free licence to use this material for the purposes it was provided to the Company and consent to any acts by the Company which would otherwise be an infringement of your moral rights.
Security and Anti-Fraud Measures
The Company uses cookie and other technology to track your use of this Site and to enhance your online experience. You can disable cookies via your browser settings.
Supply of Alcohol
Certain Hotels are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages. The Company supports the responsible service of alcohol. The Company reserves the right to check the identification of any customer who wishes to purchase alcoholic beverages at the Hotels.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that unless required by law, and without limiting the Australian Consumer Law or the Consumer Guarantees, this Site and its content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You also acknowledge that you use this Site and the material contained on this Site at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, you agree that the Company (including its related bodies corporate and affiliates), its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability to you or any other person including for any consequential loss or damage including indirect, incidental or special damages, or loss of business or profits, which results from your use or access of this Site and the material contained on it.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
Hotel Booking Terms and Conditions
Rates quoted are based on the number of occupants and length of stay and any alterations to these details may affect the nightly rate charged.
Guaranteed Reservations Online bookings require a valid credit card number to guarantee your reservation. Your card will not be charged in advance, unless stated on the rate at the time of booking, and will be held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fees. Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-out, this card will be used for all outstanding accommodation and ancillary costs and for any loss or damage to the room during the stay. Advance purchase or prepaid rates will be charged at the time of booking, as marked on the rate description.
Payment at check-in
A valid credit card will be requested from the occupant of the room when checking in. Payment via third party credit cards may be required by contacting the hotel directly. For travellers without a credit card, photo ID will be requested and full cash payment of accommodation plus a bond for incidental charges will be required at check-in. Bonds vary by hotel and length of stay.
Payment on check-out
Payments by Credit Card will incur a transaction fee reflecting bank charges incurred by the Company for card payments for Australian hotels. Current fees are 1.08% of the transaction total for Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB Card. This transaction fee will also apply to New Zealand hotels in which fees are 2% of the transaction total for Visa and MasterCard, American Express and JCB Card. Fees are subject to change, and applicable fees will be confirmed on check-in. Payments by Cash or EFTPOS do not incur transaction fees. Guests may elect to change method of payment on check-out to Cash or EFTPOS to avoid these fees.
Cancellation for New Bookings from March 17, 2020
Due to the developing impacts of COVID-19, the following changes to the Cancellation policy will come into effect for forward bookings from March 17, 2020.
- All individual (FIT) bookings up to 30 June 2021 can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival with no cancellation fee. **
- Group bookings of up to 30 rooms up to 30 June 2021 can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival with no cancellation fee.
- Group bookings larger than 30 rooms will be restricted to standard hotel terms & conditions on cancellation.
- Catered Events will require 3 business days notice for a full refund till the 30th June 2021. **
- Non-Catered Events will require 24 hours notice for a full refund till the 30th June 2021. **
**Terms and conditions apply and are subject to special event block out dates on a hotel by hotel basis.
For bookings made prior to March 17, 2020, cancel up to 2pm one day prior to arrival at no fee. After 2pm one day prior to the day of arrival, a cancellation fee of the first night’s package price will be charged. If multiple cancellation terms are stated, the most restrictive requirement will be applied.
Cancellation for Existing Advanced Purchase bookings before March 17, 2020
- All advance purchase or prepaid individual (FIT), group, conference & event bookings, inside their cancellation period can be adjusted to a new date or held as a deposit until June 2021.
- All bookings cancelling the balance of stay while in the Hotel will have the balance of their prepaid amount held for a future stay until June 2021.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you acknowledge that unless we come to an alternative arrangement with you or the named guest, then the credit card provided will be used for payment of all accommodation and ancillary costs charged to the room after check-in, for any loss or damage to the room during their stay, and for any cancellation or non-arrival fees.
Kindly note that check-in is from 2pm and check-out is before 11am. Earlier arrival and later departure times can be arranged, subject to availability, however applicable day-use charges may also apply.
GST applies to the purchase of services from this Site and will be charged at the time of purchase.
The Company will not be in breach of this Agreement and will not have any liability to you whatsoever in respect of your booking if it is prevented from complying with any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions by reason of Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any act, event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Company which has a substantial impact on the Hotel and/or the tourist and/or hotel industry in the geographical market in which the Hotel operates, which act could include, without limitation, casualties, war, rebellion, revolution, blockades, riots, insurrection, strikes, lockouts, labour or industrial problems, civil unrest, embargoes, domestic or international disturbance, acts of terrorism, outbreak of disease, virus, pandemics or epidemics, world and/or regional health threats, loss or substantial reduction in major airline services, governmental actions or delays, fire, hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, floods, other natural catastrophes or severe weather conditions or acts of God, travel or health advisories, orders or recommendations issued by any relevant government authorities or international bodies or agencies, or damage or destruction of the Hotel.
In the event of Force Majeure the Company has the right to immediately terminate your booking at the Hotel and will refund any deposits paid by you as your sole remedy.
No Re-Sale or Promotional Use
Products or services obtained from this Site (including vouchers) may not be re-sold, on-supplied or transferred for commercial, consumer or promotional purposes, bundled with other goods and services or used for promotional purposes without the Company’s prior written consent.
Priority Guest Rewards Terms and Conditions
Priority Guest Rewards Terms and Conditions are available at www.priorityguestrewards.com/terms-conditions.
Last Updated March 18, 2020